Click here to download a Roster Form
Please complete your roster form and email to email@example.com or bring a copy of the completed roster form to your scheduled facility on week-1.
- All teams must submit a completed roster prior to their first game. The roster must include player name, AAU membership #, jersey number, grade, school, address and date of birth. can be downloaded in this email.
- Rosters should be given to the site director prior to your first game.
- Week-2 will be the final week to add/remove players from your roster.
- Players on rosters must play in at least 50% of games during the season, in order to participate in the play-offs.-(bringing a player to the play in the play-offs that hasn't played all season, will not be tolerated)
- League payment in the amount of $795 for a single team entry or $695 for multi-team discount. Payments can be made by check, pay pal, money order or cash. Payments should be made to Midwest Athletics and paid before your first game.
- AAU Memberships can be obtained at www.aausports.org (Individual membershipa are $14 per player)
Note: Players can play for more than one team in the league, but not in the same age group.
Player Protest Procedure:
- Any protest of eligibility must be made before the conclusion of the game.
- In the case of an eligibility protest, rosters will be on site. Coaches will be required to have a copy of their roster on site.
- Player(s) in question must have proof of age/grade at the time of the protest to verify their eligibility.
- If a protest of eligibility is upheld, the violating team will forfeit all games in which the ineligible player(s) participated. The player(s) in question will not be able to play in the age group in question.
- All Midwest Athletics rulings are final. Protests of eligibility not covered in this rule shall be handled by the Site Director.
- Player protest cost is $100 per player. If the protest is upheld, the $100 fee will be returned.To initiate a player protest, contact the site director, present the $100 payment, team name, jersey number and name of player in question.
Download Player Age Requirements, Player Protest and Documentation