Be Prepared for Game Day
Tournament & League information: Please read all information below.
For League & Tournament play, please double check with your players and families, to insure they are available to compete in your scheduled event.
We look forward to meeting your team at the registration table, before your first game. Please plan to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your first game to check-in and get settled.
- Tournaments schedules will be released on Thursday’s for a Saturday event and Friday for a Sunday event. The schedule will be emailed to the registration email address and will be posted under the game schedules tab.
- Leagues schedules will be released on a weekly basis, usually 4-days prior to your league day. The schedule will be emailed to the registration email address and will be posted under the game schedules tab.
- Please note, schedules may change prior to the event. Please continue to check your email, the website for changes and review the schedule at the event site.
- DOWNLOAD the free Midwest Athletics App at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/midwest-athletics/id1033645117
Tournament entry fees need to be paid prior to your first game. Payments can be made using Pay Pal on the Midwest website, mailed to Midwest Athletics, 16400 Eastland Dr., Roseville, MI 48066 or given to the tournament director, on the day of the event.
Teams or individuals will not be allowed to compete or participate in any event hosted by Midwest Athletics, until payment in full is made. NO EXCEPTIONS. T
ournament/League Cancellations need to be made at least 24 hours prior to the event to receive a full refund. Any cancellation that is past the 24 hour window will result in forfeiting your team entry fee/fees.
Rules & Age Divisions |
Game Day Tournament Information:
- All facilities will open at 8:30 a.m. Please DO NOT arrive earlier then 8:30 a.m. We will not let you in. Thank you.
- Admission will be charged for spectators-League $5 for adults, $3 for 10-17, Tournament $7 for adults & $5 for 10-17.
- Teams are required to visit the registration table prior to the first game for further tournament information.
- Team rosters (names & numbers) need to be in prior to your first game sent to me via email. No exceptions. If you have played in prior Midwest events then rosters are not needed.
- Midwest will need volunteers for the official book and scoreboard from each team. There will be an official book for each court.
- The Home team is the first team listed on the schedule sheet.
If you have any questions about your registration or the up-coming event, contact Stephen Benard at firstname.lastname@example.org